Spoiled for choice

I want a small fairly light powerful DeWalt cordless ideaally for screwing plasterboard to tin but when I looked at their site the sheer number of models overwhelmed me.

What to get? Anyone know the things to look for? DW969K-2 seems to be the one:

price lists though! I might as well get a =A345 rebadged from the local market. There are some supplying two drills for around that price. Crappy lookng batteries though and I've been caught out by duff chargers too often.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer