Split uk.d-i-y into subgroups

Further to previous discussion. Suggested subgroups.

Combi vs non-combi boilers. Magnetic/electronic water softeners, do they work? What's wrong with Top posting? What's SDS stand for? Can I do my own gas installation? Are electric showers any good? Can I tile on top of tiles? Should uk.d-i-y be split into subgroups? Oh Shit my Saniflo's broke.

Reply to
BillP

"BillP" wrote in news:pam2c.2956$1h7.21031@newsfep4- glfd.server.ntli.net:

You missed:

Screwfix took three days to deliver my order Tonight's Property Ladder/Grand Designs/whatever Sarah Beeny is fit Mains or LV halogens

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

Soup just had to say

'Kay I am an ignorant jock but WTH is Sarah Beeny ?

Reply to
Soup

"Soup" wrote in news:pNo2c.10146$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net:

There have been quite a few threads about the TV program Property Ladder

- several (all?) of which ended up (or even started up in some cases) meandering down the route of suggesting that the poster(s) would rather SB was appearing in a program that required rather fewer clothes.

At the risk of starting that again...

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

Perhaps if she was in Spain, by a pool, being splashed....and get wet, and have to giggle...

Reply to
Conrad Edwards