Reply to
Arthur

Yes.

Reply to
BigWallop

Enjoyable?

Reply to
Arthur

I'm forever cracking the solid top hat washers and things, so one that comes apart don't make no difference. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

It seems that the centering washers are a new idea. Unbelievable!

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Indeed it is unbelievable. They've been around since I was a child, and probably a long time before that.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Perhaps this Splitter inventor discovered there was nopatent on the centering washer

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur