Splashback

and not the sort blokes get in the urinal areas !

Have a half tiled, half painted above the tiles kitchen wall.

SWMBO insists that the stainless steel splashback be affixed to cover the area from about a third of the new range height up to and beyond the new hugely powerful ex RAF Lightning engine masquerading as a cooker hood with both edges sealed at the areas touching the appliances

So

As the wall isn't *that* flat, has a fair bit of accumulated grime on it and has a load of old tiles that will be ripped off what is the groups suggestion to mounting said (paper thin) sheet of shininess to the wall?

Sheet of ply screwed to wall and glue to it the shiny or what???

Cheers in advance and have a Merry Christmas.

Reply to
RCW

But I'd also remove any grime/fat off first to minimise the chances of anything growing or being attracted by it.

And to you .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

and it's worked well. But it sounds as though the suggestion might be too late?

We have one of those - different size, though. Looks good, and was easy to attach.

Reply to
S Viemeister