Spellchecker

Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Oh good - I'm looking for a hot woman ;-)

Reply to
David WE Roberts

In article , Bill Wright scribeth thus

"Tis grim opp North"!....

Reply to
tony sayer

Well, sounds fair to me, of course she might already be boiled in the head to start with.

I just got sent some planning information about a district called Canberry, somone had helpfully renamed every entry with the addition of an R.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That should put a stop to any further nuisance call outs ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

She always was something of a hot head.

Reply to
David in Normandy

Presumably after first giving her a good grilling, about where she bought the equipment.

michael adams

michael adams

No, parboiling is usually done *Before* grilling.

Reply to
Davey

More than likely the increasing use of speech recognition, if one doesn't 'meticulously' (or before the correction 'make sexual asleep') check every single word for near sounding substitutes, then it can produce some really bizarre howlers, resulting in severe embarrassment, been there done that!

Reply to
Rick

That's a bit harsh.

Reply to
Adrian

Yes. But after boiling she will be tender.

Reply to
Peter Duncanson

Cruel but fair, that's our motto.

Interviewer: But the police have film of the TV aerial contractor actually nailing your head to the floor. Tenant: Oh yeah, well - he did that, yeah. Interviewer: Why? Tenant: Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing else he could do. I mean, I had transgressed the unwritten law. Interviewer: What had you done? Tenant: Er... Well he never told me that. But he gave me his word that it was the case, and that's good enough for me with Mr Wright. I mean, he didn't want to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He wanted to let me off. There's nothing Mr Wright wouldn't do for you. Interviewer: And you don't bear him any grudge? Tenant: A grudge! Old Wrighty? He was a real darling. Interviewer: I understand he also nailed your wife's head to a coffee table. Isn't that right Mrs O' Tracey? [Camera pans to show woman with coffee table nailed to head.] Mrs O' Tracey: Oh, no. No. No. Tenant: Yeah, well, he did do that. Yeah, yeah. He was a cruel man, but fair.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:06:00 -0000, "David WE Roberts" wrote this:

A hot top totty?

Reply to
George

You've been watching too much Monty Python, Bill.

Reply to
Davey

I can't find that sketch?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It's the one about the Piranha brothers - piss-take on the Krays.

Reply to
Tim Streater

relevant part starts at about 4:00, for just over 2 minutes.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh, and my mother-in-law lived round the corner from, and knew, Mrs Kray (their mum).

Reply to
Bob Eager

On Saturday, February 4th, 2012, at 19:31:40h +0000, Bob Eager explained:

You can even send some virtual flowers and a message on the "Flowers" tab.

And even amongst the messages, people shew the high regard they have for "the boys", describing them as "saints".

QUOTE

Your boys may have done some bad things but compared to some of todays criminals(baby p's killers etc)they were saints.

UNQUOTE

Reply to
J G Miller