specs for central heating and hot water system

hi,
Could someone point me to some good sites or books that I can spec the central heating and hot water for our house and new extension.
Have specd the radiators but looking for some info on pipe runs (sizes) etc. and what sort of hot water storage to go for.
any hints would be good - thanks
dunc

Hi Dunc,
Have a look through this site for all plumbing and heating sections and it should give you a few pointers.
http://www.diydata.com/diyindex/planningindex.htm
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com