Speaker cone been poked!

Video? Whats one of them then? He can however use the TiVo to find the Tweenies with worrying accuracy ;-)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

On Mon, 05 Apr 04 09:28:16 GMT, in uk.d-i-y snipped-for-privacy@ukc.ac.uk (dmc) strung together this:

I was rather dissapointed when they changed the design of the track a couple of years ago, it doesn't fit onto mine anymore :-( I'll have to start buying second hand or summat to make it bigger.

Reply to
Lurch

Darren

Reply to
dmc

On Mon, 05 Apr 04 11:52:30 GMT, in uk.d-i-y snipped-for-privacy@ukc.ac.uk (dmc) strung together this:

Reply to
Lurch

"Andy Hall" wrote | dmc wrote: | >Also rather disappointed at just how good said 3yr old is at it... ;-) | I bet that he can comprehensively program the video as well.... :-)

I'm ashamed to say that I only got 5 out of 10 on the Postman Pat sorting letters game on Freeview. My excuse is that 3/4 of the shades of grey looked identical in B&W.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes

Ahhh, that really isn't on!!! :(

I was imagining a toddler (& therefore was thinking to myself that you should've known better than to leave easily damaged stuff within reach).

Reply to
NoSpamThanks