sparrowhawk model birdscarer

Earplugs.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You really don't read do you?

I said, "Only the ones which have never been shot :-)"

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Can't you persuade her to use a bird feeder? I have one, but the pigeons can't get at it. Just the smaller quiet birds. ;-)

No sparrows round here - although I quite like their twittering. I can understand pigeons annoying.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Indeed, but I have a postal vote so there is no knowing for whom my vote will be registered!

Richard ;-)

PS My employer is HMG! Need I say more?

Richard

Well, I don't know if that means you do or don't believe anything :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Surely that depends upon who is running the election, Comrade ;->

Reply to
Richard

You're from Birmingham then ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I'm not even going to attempt a written Brum accent, let alone speak in one!

Richard ;-)

Reply to
Richard

It was a political jibe and I shouldn't have done it, no offence meant to you.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The question though is this - why do people attempting to put on a Brummy accent nearly always sound like they come from India? One of lifes great mysteries.

Reply to
doozer

Hi Mary,

Very difficult, if not actually impossible, to cause me any offence!

None taken in any event.

Richard :-)

Reply to
Richard