Spares for Marley Greenhouse

My father has a Marley lean-to greenhouse ... aluminium & glass - at least 20 years old.

The centre door has come off the hanging / running rail, on the doors still affixed there are what looks like white nylon 'top hats' bolted to top of door frame.

On the 'loose' door, thee are only 2 T bolts sticking up, which I assume had the same white 'top hats'

I don't know if these are rollers or just a sliding plastic peg. (wiithout stipping one of the doors)

Anybody know where I can get Marley spares ? 9and also if they are pegs or rollers)

Reply to
Osprey