Spare element for Cookers oven

Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for obtaining a spare fan oven element for a Cookers model 02601201? I've tried EzeeFix, who have never heard of the make, and tried CareMark, who are listed in the destruction manual as spares suppliers. However, although they appear to have taken my money 3 weeks ago, and have said several times that the part has been despatched, have now 'fessed up that they don't have any in stock, and are unlikely to have any until the end of the month at the earliest :-(

Come to that, has anybody heard of the Cookers make before? Are they a rebadged version of somebody else's design?

TIA

Gary

Reply to
Gary Cavie

Never heard of Cookers as a make, but I've heard of Stoves. Where was the thing bought ? Did it come as part of kitchen installation ? Have you tried e-mailing to EzeeFix and others to see if they can help you ?

Reply to
BigWallop

Also, if you can get the original element out and take a look at it, you might find it is something of a standard sort of size and shape.

BigWallop

Thanks - I've bookmarked that one for future reference.

Got the original element out, and there is a marking on the plate - EGO, followed by a model number. Did a quick google, whih led me to EGO's UK base, and then to their distributor in Swindon. One phone call later, and the replacement is on it's way, for £10.90 +VAT+P&P.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Cavie