Spammed by Screwfix?

Page 6 of 7
Mike P wrote:

Not just his nose.
*plonk*
--
Grunff

Get a life.
Oh look everybody "Grunff" has *plonked* me.
Oh the shame, how could you do such a thing, life just isn't worth it if "Grunff" isn't reading my posts.
Like anyone's bothered!
Read my lips "get a like" plonker.
Mike P.

You really are a man who like abusing himself in public !

You really ought to learn how to post to usenet properly, or you'll end up in everyone's killfile.
BTW, *plonk*

What are you talking about, certainly not the subject line, and are you replying to Dave Plowman or another person who's post has not shown up on my server ?...
Don't show your utter ignorance, take a bit of advice from people who know how Usenet works.
Mike P wrote:

Did you have a traumatic childhood?

Do you listen to advice? Might help.
--
Toby.

Lemmings come to mind.
Mike P.
Well said Mike. Perhaps one day they'll realise that the thread title, OE and top posting a reply only, is 98% of today's world for efficient answers to a diy question!! If you really want to see the effects of moronic newsnet bottom posting just try looking a long thread up on Google. Generally <1% of the text downloaded is relevant to the original question! Regards Capitol
Mike P wrote in message ...

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:02:28 -0000, Capitol wrote:

You have come out with this 98% statistic before, and it has been pointed out that it is wrong. Of the current (the last month) posts to uk.d-i-y: OE is used by 41% of posters (44% of posts) Of the OE followup posts, 8% are posted with no context, 6% are topposted compared with 4% and 2% for posters using other software.

Make that content.
--
*Gravity is a myth, the earth sucks *

Hey aren't you the same Toby that referred to the originator of this post as "I quote"

So that's acceptable????
Mike P.
Mike P wrote:

Quoting - good boy.
--
Toby.

I see your still time & space wasting then. Mike P.
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:06:16 +0000 (UTC), "Mike P"

Excuse me, is this rattle yours?
Feckin' thing nearly brained me.
--

Dave

*plonk*
Huge wrote:

Hey, he's doing really well - that's two kills in a single thread!
--
Grunff

Well, he seems resolute not to Accept Clue.
writes

The mark of a true fuckwit.
http://www.fuckwits.info /
He wishes!! Capitol