Southern Electricity power monitor

I have a Southern Electricity power monitor but no instructions, can anyone help? It's a white plastic stand thingy with a large lcd screen, plug in power supply and a clip on current sender that fits on the supply cable.

I've got it basically working telling me the current rate of consumption, and I've managed to set the time on it but can't see how you input the cost per unit. It has three buttons consisting of a square, and two triangles (an up and a down). Underneith there is a socket somewhat like a network connector. On the base the only identfication is E1.7/1.07 RE8-116961

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

The one I got through EON was a CurrentCost device. Have a look at

and see whether it looks like any of their devices. Once you know the device, you may be able to find manuals online or get more specific help.

David Hearn

If it's like the one I've got from nPower long press on the middle button (about 5 secs) then step through the menu with momentary presses of the middle button

Reply to
Graham.

Thanks David that's sorted it - it's the Current Cost Classic and now I can set the tarrif - cheers AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson