Sourcing a door

Chris, as - like me - you're obviously a member of the TP fan club, I thought you'd appreciate this link which they kindly emailed me this morning:

Ah, bless....

David

Reply to
Lobster

Made from the left over bricks they normally sell at full price?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Funny this appeared today. Five minutes ago I found the bill for a pallet of bricks they supplied that I need for the insurance company.

The first was London brick to match the house. I suppose out of 400, about 150 were actually useable, the rest were hardcore.

Over the next week a pallet would arrive, the driver would wait while we ripped it apart and then take it back.

Eventually we settled for a pallet of engineering bricks, just to get rid of TP.

The wall looks terrible, but I blame that fiend Raden for leading me astray with it anyway.

:))

Reply to
EricP

Yup. I wanted just a few - so could collect. Think I found one decent one out of about 10. The decent ones must have gone to other companies - not that this was reflected in their prices.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yup, aren't they lovely.

Humph. Presumably designed by a spotty herbert with no knowledge, who charged a fortune. Did you know that that TP hire tools?

Reply to
Chris Bacon