Sources for kitchen worktops on a budget requested - North West

I am in the process of kitchen renovation on a budget and seeking worktop.

Looking at the sheds a 3 M length of 38mm worktop is around the £75 mark.

It came to mind that there must be some trade suppliers in the area ( West of Manchester ) that we don't know of who probably have better prices for the same worktop.

Can anyone suggest any that we could use?

Web site addresses would be useful if known.

Thanks - JD

Reply to
JDT2Q

IKEA? something like 40 quid for a length iirc

Reply to
gazz

ebay?

jim

Howdens (trade only) do a limited range of 28mm for £35. Wickes are £55 iirc for 38mm. Dont know of any cheaper. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

£53 to £58 at Wickes, they also have books of discount coupons. They are currently giving these away like confetti, I've got hakf a dozen. 20% off in Jan, so that could bring it down to £42 ish.
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Wickes 28mm was around £18 when I bought some last week.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Homebase had some 28mm for a similar price (probably 2m but I can't remember, I was looking out as I want some cheap worktop for the utility room

Reply to
chris French