Source wanted for low voltage bulbs.

We have a number of parasol lamp assemblies in our garden, where a transformer feeds strings of low voltage bulbs fitted under the spokes of a parasol.

There are at least two ratings of bulbs on the different types, but they all have a glass tubular bulb with a moulded green plastic base and two thin wires from the filament fold over the plastic base to form contacts.

I can't find these bulbs in our local DIY sheds. Homebase will get them to order for £5 for three ( plus postage ).

As a whole set of 50 or so costs a tenner, that doesn't appear to be the bargain of the year.

So does anybody sell them at a sensible price, or am I going to have to buy an entire set for spares ?

Reply to
Roly