source old bathroom tiles

I need a couple of tiles that are probably about 5-10 years old. Any ideas? Thanks, Andy

Reply to
stixwix

Look in your garage/shed/outhouse etc. or under the bath. If ever I do any tiling and there are a few left over I put them under the bath, and tell the owner obvously.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Had a good look around and no cigar! Could be a good business for someone - a few of these tiles would save me from having to re-tile the whole room so I would pay through the nose...

Reply to
stixwix

Depending on where in the room they are could you not make a 'feature' of it with mosaics etc, or put in some decor tiles?

HTH

John

Reply to
John