Source of small T nails and staples?

Just wondering if any well travelled people here can help.

I have a hand operated staple gun and need staples and T nails for it.

It is brilliant for tacking 3 ply and thin materials.

Most sought are the T nails.

The nails have a height of 10 to 14mm, width of 1.6 to 2.0mm, and thickness of 1.2 to 1.3mm.

Flat staples are height 4 to 14mm, width 11 to 12mm and 1.2 to 1.3 thick.

U staples are height 10 to 12mm, width 6.4 to 6.5mm and 1.2 to 1.3mm thick.

There seems no source on Powerfix or anywhere else for smaller items.

Any help much appreciated.

Reply to
EricP

Screwfix stock T nails - worth a look to see if they're suitable for your purpose:

Cicero

anything suitable here?

jim

Last ones I got in that size were Black and Decker "powershot" nails. I've also bought them from Rapesco.

of Powershot staples on ebay at the moment for £19 for five packs (7200 staples).

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hesitate to recommend them since their delivery is slooooow, but got staples for my one that Screwfix and other such places didn't stock.

Dave Plowman (News)

Great sfuff. :)))

Many thanks.

And many thanks to Dave and the others for their time. :))

Reply to
EricP

Any use?

mike

're for the Lidl stapler - but may fit some Bosch ones too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

though. :))

Reply to
EricP

To the best of my knowledge these are the equivelents:-

4-14MM (5/32"-9/16") NARROW CROWN ARROW T50 RAPID 140 8-14MM (5/16"-9/16") ROUND STAPLES ARROW T18 RAPID 28 8MM-12MM (5/16"-1/2") BRAD NAILS ARROW T50BN ESCO 300

Pete

url:

Peter Jacob

Hi Try TOOL STATION, 5000 18g/15mm (14.4mm) =C2=A33.50 or so. item manufacturer also does 10mm and 13mm in 5k packs. And yes the "15mm" works but on m= y test bit of wood left about 1and a bit mm proud but should tap in with a small hammer "to= finish". Hope that helps anyone interested.

url:

Arthur Smith

Hi I know it's been a long time since you posted your question looking for T nails but here is a link on eBay for them

Hope this helps you I've just or dered a set for myself Thanks Leon

Reply to
leonlane74

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Only 5 and a half years, not very long when said in reference to d-i-y

Reply to
Bill

The irony is that Leon's message reached Usenet, but is not carried on GG where he posted it. It looks like he had second thoughts and deleted it.

Graham.

Don't suppose leonlane is the guy selling? Which would be a breach of eBay T&Cs...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I had a quick check and there didn't appear to be any similarities between him and the seller, not that this means a lot. I did make a positive decision not to include his link in my reply though :-)

Reply to
Bill