Source of small hand wash basins

I want to update our small downstairs WC. It is narrow and has a washbasin that is 11.5 inches deep (front to wall). I have been in several merchants today and have only seen one or two that would be suitable - i.e. - a bit less than the current 11.5 inches.

Has anyone any recommended suppliers of such items - perhaps with an on-line catalogue so that I can make some decisions.

Reply to
John

if you want more upmarket,
found it was cheaper buying through the local PM than anywhere online, and quicker.

NT

Reply to
NT

decent merchant/supplier will be able to price and order Twyfords/Armitage-Shanks/Ideal Standard

Reply to
Dave Osborne

I had no problems in one of the sheds. It may have been Homebase.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I keep looking for one which sort of partially recesses into the wall. Preferably in SS. For the outside loo. The ordinary smallest one I could find intrudes somewhat. I've seen exactly what I want in a pub loo - but can't find who supplies them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

page 6

?path=1;50;86&SelectedProduct=1;26;27;31;59;35392
page 20

Reply to
Dave Osborne

bathaholic - on ebay and t'internet - kitted out new cloaks with their stuff - quite impressed especially for the money... they often have small/unusual sinks etc

other than that Ebay in general can produce vast amounts of ideas quickly - given a reasonable search phrase...

hope it helps jim

Reply to
jim