Source of lamp base fittings

Try Bernlite,

They stock this type of thing, although I don't see GY9.5 in their catalogue, so you'll probably have to ring and ask. (They don't do online ordering anyway, but do do mail order.)

Sylvania make them, and the following catalogue gives some other manufacturer's part numbers too:

Andrew Gabriel

Can anyone point me to a mail order/online source of base fittings for halogen lamps. I specifically want a GY9.5 ceramic base fitting as used for some projection lamps and similar. I can find loads of bulbs online but so far no seller of the sockets.

-- Any help TIA, mutley Please reply to Newsgroup scrambled address 'Man cannot live by bread alone; he also needs real ale'

Reply to
mutley

Try Stage Electrics:

Frank Erskine