Source for Screw Top Jars

Anyone know of a low cost source for screw top jars like this?
http://www.oofus.com/pix/RBPics/Odds/Jars.jpg
Size needed is about 60ml or 2 fl oz. Quantity needed is about 30. Have found some via google etc but wondered if there was a cheaper source.
Many thanks, Roy
RzB wrote:

Fisher scientific, or try an aromatherapist as they use them for blended creams/lotions.
Niel.

You drink instant coffee, don't you?! May take a little time though to accummulate 30 jars!
Roger

If they sold instant coffee in 60ml jars, it wouldn't take too long...
My father stores screws, nails, whatever fits, in coffee/jam jars whose lids are screwed to the bottom of a shelf...
The only drawback is that sometimes the jar doesn't properly engage to the lid and then you have to find a new jar...
On 3 Nov 2003 02:50:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Abdullah Eyles) wrote:

And presumably spend 15 minutes picking up the nails/screws and tiptoeing carefully around the shards of glass....!
I was thinking recently about those wonderful little tins that tobacco is (or used to be - I don't smoke) sold in. Measuring about 3x2x1 inch with a pop-off lid. Wonderful for storing small things in.
Helps to know a pipe smoker I guess, and they seem to be a rare breed!
PoP

You can get similar (if slightly smaller) metal tins with mints in. I believe the brand name is Altoids or Marks & Spencer sell them as "Curiously Strong Mints". Very useful little tins and the mints are good too!
Cheers
Mark Spice

Try asking your local chemist perhaps...

What sort of price have you found? For a slightly different shape jar, you could try Tesco Value Jam. I think its about 38p or so a jar (including contents).
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:21:19 -0000, "David Hearn"

Robertsons 4-pack of tiny jars (including jam) are only 79p. They're just perfect for experimenting with obscure finish mixes of shellac and ochre pigments.
RzB wrote in message ...

Try AP Fitzpatrick 020 7790 0884. They do a glass one for around a quid but I'm not sure about plastic. Makes you realise how little the contents of the jars are worth in the supermarket.
Many thanks to all. Yes - I think the best way is going to be via the local supermarket. Even with the contents it will probably work out cheaper! Thanks for your help. Roy
I sourced some jars similar to those a couple of years ago, mail order from a laboratory equipment supplier - can't remember which one but a quick look on Kellys (http://www.kellys.co.uk /)will bring up a few possible suppliers.
For a start try:- http://www.ibc.co.uk
Good luck
Kev