Source for Door Rose Handled Bolts?

Not sure if anyone can help with this since I don't know the official name for these screws/bolts/nuts. These bolts have a countersunk head and countersunk nut that clamps the 2 door handles through the door via their roses. I searched the web but can't find a source for these bolts and nuts. Even the handle manufacturers don't appear to sell spares.

Does anyone know where I can get these from?

Thanks

Reply to
<Will>

Try this lot.