Source for basic doorphone?

I saw those. The distance from front gate to door is 1.5 metres!

Reply to
Bob Eager

#1 - Create your own enclosure #2 - IP66 vandal resistant push-button (about =A37-8 anywhere). #3 - Elderly alert push-button auto-dialler #4 - Waterproof microphone (check Ebay first)

Alert push-button dialler - 280314305970 Alarm dialler - 170614778518

You want a 2-way communication facility? I believe there are diallers which offer that, basically they interface to an alarm and allow you to listen in via an internal microphone etc.

Reply to
js.b1

Thanks. Yes, need 2 way really. Which supplier are those numbers for?

Reply to
Bob Eager

ebay auction numbers.

Reply to
John Williamson

(American book)

has circuits for building speakerphone, DTMF receiver, etc.

Owain

Reply to
Owain