Soot door on lined chimney

Hi, We've installed a wood stove before, but this time we need a chimney liner. I'm putting in a 5" 316 stainless liner, terminating by hanging from the cowl. I will probably also fill the chimney with Micafil.

At the stove end it will be attached to a vitreous stove pipe, which will run straight down to attach to the stove (Morso Squirrel).

To sweep the chimney from the bottom, presumably I have to buy a stove pipe with a soot door in it?

Also, the back to the fire opening is fairly decayed and needs the parging replacing; should I use a lime mortar or just a normal mix?

Thanks, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Critchlow-Watton