Sony TV service manual anyone?

Hi I'm trying to fix a Sony 14" portable tv (KV-M1401U). Has anyone got a service manual I could buy/borrow please? It uses the BE2 chassis and is around 10 years old. Symptoms are blank screen, no audio but it does respond to the remote and front panel buttons

7 volt, 20 volt and 125 volt supplies seem OK but a test point marked 12v is dead and I can't see how this is derived from the PSU.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Bob, Have you checked these symptoms -

logized

Thanks for the Urls Dave, I'll give the suggestions a try.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I have just found this site- more manuals and circuit diagrams than you could possibly want!!

Bob Minchin

If you can't find a manual, try

Paul King