Sonicrafter F30 Bargain @Homebase

I've been looking to get a multi-tool for a while and never quite found the need, not even for an ALDI special but in our local Homebase on Friday there was a mountain of Worx Sonicrafter F30's on clearance. £40 with a wood blade, a wood/metal blade and a detail sander head + wodge of sandery sunderies.

Dunno if it's a nationwide stock thing or just our local branch but for that price the temptation was too great.

Just need some suggestions for the most useful blades to add to it now.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

In message , Brian Gaff writes

I gifted my cheapo multitool to my daughter for carving pumpkins:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb