Sonicrafter

Just saw one of these being advertised on TV for £130, anyone have any experience of using these tools ? It looks very versatile. Don

Reply to
Donwill

Fein Multimaster, or the far-cheaper Bosch version

Can't imagine paying over =A3100 for something by Worx

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Neither can I. I can't work out their market position. They seem to be pricing their unknown brand name at close to DeWalt, Blue Bosch or Makita prices.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Found quite a good review here,

Donwill

Perhaps because they think enough customers will associate high price with high quality?

Reply to
Mike Clarke