Some nice doors

Nouveau. Wish I could make this sort of stuff.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

In message , Michael Mcneil writes

glad I don't have to clean it though!

Reply to
me

Easily done with the right tools and some templates, if needed. A good measuring tape and bits of string also help. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

The big pic in the middle one could tweak and enlarge to full size, paste it onto 1" ply, and get to work with a scroll saw. Drum sand the cut edges, and with ply one would need to fill the edge chips and either paint it all or stain it all dark. Would be a long project, but beautiful when done!

We look at these things and dream - I made one. Not a door, something else. Took me over a year of occasional doing, but was very pleased when it was done! It can be done.

For the non master craftsmen among us, and those without a lifetime, sheet ply is way faster than carving each wood piece by hand. By looking for designs that one can do with existing skills, much is accesible.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton