Some help finding replacement nuts and bolts

I have some garden furniture which is deficient in bolts and so have 3 good chairs and 1 with no arms. I have taken some pictures of the bolts I need, along with their dimensions as depicted with a metric rule.

I wonder if anyone here can suggest where I may be able to get some replacements.

Any useful information like what the name of these particular bolts are would be very useful.

you,

Jeremy Pope.

Reply to
Jeremy Pope

I've just bought some coach bolts from Screwfix to repair two garden chairs I've been given. They might not be the same style as the ones you've shown but they are the same length.

If you let me have your postal address I'll send a dozen off to you for free.

I've a boxful and only need a dozen or so myself.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark

The only thing that looks 'special' about them is the head- looks like a flat caphead for an allan key.

Unless that is critical to you then I would take a couple down to the local (old fashioned) hardware shop (or even B&Q) and find something the same size with a slot or X head.

Find a nut to fit the bolts you have and then use it as a gauge to find the correct thread.

Regards

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

Many thanks to all who replied.

Isaac Lord were very helpful and have posted me some today.

Jeremy Pope.

Reply to
Jeremy Pope