Some Dewalt T-10 Torx sought

Anyone know where I can get some 'reasobnably priced' Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screws? I managed to lose some when repairing my DW drill.

ebay has these - but from the US. The only other sites I found sell them at £4+ each!

Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screw

dave

They surely don't have to be Torx do they? Just get some screws of the same size with whatever head they come with, probably Pozi.

Measure length and diameter and look for 'self-tapping' screws of the right size. Alternatively look in your scrap/junk box for something that matches.

Reply to
cl

Yes - you are quite right - just like to do it with the original stuff if possible.

Reply to
dave