Some customers do complain

Anyone would think that I am the only person in the world to have ever stood on and killed an 8 week old puppy.

I actually feel quite sick, but shit happens.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It is actually very easy to do. When my dog was a very young puppy I never realised just how tiny she really was. She got behind the washing machine, I blocked the gap with a sink plunger!!!!!! Best to try to forget about it Adam.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Adam!!!!!!

It does when you don't look where you're putting your size tens.

I think in the circs you couldn't really argue with taking something off the bill.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Buy a can of aerosol Cream and top yourself.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not long ago I was using a big electric hedge trimmer and I went right though the middle of a nest of baby birds. There were bits of bird all over the ground, several babies with severe wounds still alive, and a lot of blood. In all seriousness I was upset for a week, and I still keep away from that part of the field.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Shit, I feel guilty when a dog creeps-up behind me and I step back on it's paw, usually of course they just whelp and run-off, but I suppose if they're small enough ...

Indeed.

Reply to
Andy Burns

My wife trod on a kitten the other year. Shit happens.

I've mowed not a few frigs in my time as well.

BUT farmers aren't allowed to trim hedges when birds are nesting...and I don't trim at this time of year either.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If the grass gets too long, I always seem to massacre a slow worm (got dozens here). I send the kids around first beating the ground with a big stick.

3 years back, I found a big-ass grass snake asleep in the middle of the lawn...
Reply to
Tim Watts

Never seen any of those round here. Seen a few other places tho.

And vipers..

And a puff adder once, but that wasn't in the UK.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There is probably a whole lot of "one sick puppy" jokes, but somehow they don't really seem appropriate.

Reply to
John Rumm

were the frigs green or brown?

Reply to
F Murtz

Red, eventually. Probably communist frigs.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, I was an idiot to do it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Miscarry?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

There was no bill. And they are not size 10, they are 11s.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Wouldn't have been easier to go and buy a pair of 'Hush Puppies' rather than trying to make your own out of one? Typical of a tight-fisted tyke.

You feel "quite sick" about shit - impoosible!

Reply to
Unbeliever