Soldering close joints

I just finished upgrading and adding radiators, but had one leaky joint.
I was worried about it, as there was a yorkshire tee, with a very short stub to an obtuse elbow endfeed, giving 5 joints close together to be soldered at once, or if not at once maybe there's a danger of messing up the other part of the branch; a horizontal section of the tee failed.
Bugrit.
I can't use a bend, the radius is too tight - the situation is a spur up to a radiator from a horizontal run that doesn't line up vertically.
Can anyone advise me on the best way to tackle this so I don't fail again?
Should I make the angled spur, and then sweat it on to the horizontal pipe, or will this endanger joints already soldered, or should I assemble the whole lot and solder it all up in one hit, which is what I've just done? If so, is there any order, should I start at the top and work down, or at the bottom and work up - about 3 inches will cover the whole assembly?
I'd be grateful for any advice to help me get it right this time
mike r
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:15:15 +0000 (UTC), mike ring

where you are working NOW. -- Olav Marjasoo Overlooking the Clyde, West Coast of Scotland
snipped-for-privacy@kodu.u-net.com (Olav Marjasoo) wrote in

radiators that get hot.
That's it for plumbimg for this year (I sincerely hope)
Mike r