Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Ex perts Say

The Medway Handyman

... whereas other 'experts' say that people who swallow 'news reports' of a mechanism called 'forced photovoltaic drainage', from a 'media source' like this, and sponsored by Haliburton ...

... shouldn't be let near a Usenet Group posting feature, for fear of losing any credibility they might care to cling to.

J^n

Reply to
jkn

Any more of that and I'll throw Di Hydrogen Monoxide over you....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Of course they don't how can the sun tell the difference between a solar panel and heating up the ground?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

However a lot of wind turbines can change the climate in some instances, as you are absorbing energy from a force, ie the wind, and changing the terrain to some degree. You are likely also altering the refectivity of the surface. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They are *NOT* experts! They are completely clueless fuckwits!

Their website is *really* impressive...

Scary place Wyoming. Home of the MX missile and proud of it!

Reply to
Martin Brown

And who left a comment on the site at 01:41 on 27 May?

'arry!

The comments do reveal a certain lack of a sense of humour.

This one's good, though:-

"So, will drawing current from a tidal barrage slow the moon down?"

It will. It will also slow down the earth's rotation while making the moon move further away.

Reply to
John Williamson

Quantum coupling in sub space.

Reply to
dennis

What an absolute load of total CRAP;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

I had the news girl at the local radio station really going with that one, she really thought it was a very dangerous chemical;!..

Reply to
tony sayer

it is - you can drown in it.

Reply to
charles

It makes you a criminal too. 100% of all criminals have consumed DHMO within the 48 hours before committing their crime.

Reply to
John Williamson

Perhaps she's used the far more dangerous Di Hydrogen Di oxide commonly used by fake blondes I believe, and I assume that's why blondes are dump 'cause of the chemicals they use :)

Reply to
whisky-dave