Solar panels are good for the enviroment

Owain

Reply to
Owain

serpent a lot of money putting on a slate of plain clay tiled roof .. would then want to stick on what looks like a failed greenhouse is beyond me.

Must be the 21st C equivalent of stick on stone cladding.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Think of it as tacking hardboard over period features, or vinyl on marble windows boards etc.

Id give it about another year before the government rescinds all the FITS.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , harry writes

Not hard for anyone with an iota of common sense or imagination

Oh sorry .. as you were then

Reply to
geoff

ROFLMAO

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

When I give answers, at least they are correct, except for two occasions I can remember in my many years here - and I apologised both times. Not something you seemed able to do when you were wrong in the flame sensing thread.

I'm not here to give advice on investment, it's not my forte. I can, however get a 10% return on cash investment ATM - you will have to do your own digging and assess the risk

I do find it somewhat surprising that someone with such an impressive job portfolio and having saved the world several times, uses the word "investment" when it comes to saving a few tens of pounds on your electricity bill after such a large capital outlay

Still ... as long as it keeps you happy

Reply to
geoff