Solar Panel Installation Book recommendation

If anyone could recommend a good Solar Panel Installation book I would like to hear it.

I know a little about batteries and inverters already.

Also need a book that covers off-grid installations tied to a backup power source like batteries.

Reply to
pokhara67

Ask on alt.solar.photovoltaic

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I recommend joining the forum on the Navitron web site.

of information, knowledgeable people willing to answer all your questions and photo tutorials to show how to install solar systems.

Reply to
Rob Horton

Lots of info on the forums at

also