Solar Eclipse March 29; Only 2 Weeks To Go!

Hi All,

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ? Europe, Africa and Asia will experience it in 2 weeks from today !

Information about this event is available at:

just added information on how to photograph the Eclipse. You can find this at:
can read about previous experiences, share your thoughts and post your own pictures at:
hope that you will enjoy the website.

Thanks,

solar-eclipse-2006.info

Reply to
astrofan

It's going to really spook the rag-heads.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

This is a good opportunity to apologise to Xavier Jubier for my response to his earlier message (now expunged from my server). What I thought was the interactive panel was explicitly labelled as a screenshot (doh!), and his site works excellently. Go to , zoom out to find your own locale and click on it to get full details. Sadly, I'll be in the high mountains of Norway where I only get a 16% eclipse (starting 10:04:16 UCT, ending 11:36:12 UCT). Thank you, Xavier!

Douglas de Lacey

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey