Solar Eclipse March 29 2006 !

Hi All,

On March 29, 2006, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from a few lucky parts of the Earth. We have started to gather information and advice about this event. It is available at:

--

addition, we have created the Eclipse-2006 WORLD BLOG at:

--

can read about previous experiences, share your thoughts and post your own pictures!

Don't hesitate to give us feedback. We are actively working on the site so that it will contain as much information as possible for the week of March 29. Even better: help us with advertising it by creating a link from your site.

Enjoy solar-eclipse-2006.info !

Reply to
swrsteph

Nice Website! Thanks for the address.

The content is simple and informative. You should continue in this direction. The idea of the Eclipse Blog is quite nice. Look forward to reading more postings!

Reply to
donbi123123

For the Google Map you just copied the code from the NASA page!

your page doesn't work in every GM supported browser...

For really interactive solar eclipses Google Maps and a lot more you should visit:

clicking anywhere on the map you'll dispaly the local circumstances of the eclipse.

Reply to
xjubier

Your page doesn't seem to be any better. Your "interactive map" claims to be just a jpeg, doesn't have the navigation aids, and isn't clickable (mozilla firefox under debian). It also appears to restrict itself to totality, making its relevance to *uk*.d-i-y somewhat tangential. Any chance of a fix?

Douglas de Lacey

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey