Solar control window films

Hello, can anyone please advise where I can purchase some solar control window film to install myself in a small house extension.
I have searched the net extensively and can only find companies that do installations not anywhere to purchase some personally.
Many thanks as it's very hot....
Adrian

http://www.diyplas.co.uk
David C

Yes - http://www.diyplas.co.uk
Look under solar control (RHS of the website). They'll even send you samples if you ask them. Cost - about 22 or 28 /metre (by 800mm?)
--
geoff

writes

Many thanks to you both :-)