Soil stack through flat roof

Is there a standard accessory that covers/seals the join where a soil stack passes though a flat roof?
Is this it? http://tinyurl.com/3d3er
If not, what's the recommended way of sealing the joint?
Thanks for any advice,
Mike

That's part of it - the Screwfix picture is upside down. The normal way of doing it on a new build roof is to use a "lead slate" - it's a sheet of lead about 500 x 500mm, with a hole in the centre for the stack pipe, with a soldered lead sleeve about 150 high which you slide down the pipe. The lead is interleaved into the roofing felt and the PVC weathering collar slides down the pipe so that the splay bit covers the top of the sleeve.
Alternatively you can make a hole in the felt with criss-cross cuts to make 6 or 8 triangular bits that fold up the side of the pipe and then wrap a piece of felt round to make a collar, but this is second best IMO
Peter

IANAP (plumber etc)
Isn`t this the sort of job where the regulars might normally mention a hepvo or similar air admittance valve, rather than going through the roof ?
Thanks for the replies.
An air admittance valve wouldn't work in this case as the stack goes through the roof of a single storey extension to serve the upstairs bathroom.
Peter, is this the lead slate you mentioned?
http://tinyurl.com/2vahw
The central part doesn't look large enough to fit round a soil pipe -- or maybe it's just not clear from the photo.
Mike
mike" wrote

Yes that's one sort. This is the aluminium version with a rubber collar which does stretch around a 110mm pipe - I'm looking at my neighbour's one like that right now. I'm not sure if they do one for flat roofs though.
What I had in mind was more this sort of thing, made of sheet lead
http://www.britishlead.co.uk/blmweb/stslat1.htm
You can get straight ones specially for flat roofs. They are sold through any Builders Merchant, but you may have to order it.
Peter
Colin Wilson wrote in message ...

Yes, it used to be sold by OSMA & was known as a VariPitch Pipe Flashing, it could cope with quite a wide variation of roof slopes. There is also available an all rubber version, which is better to work with as it is all in one piece and easy to join roofing felt onto. Talk to your local builders merchant. Regards Capitol