Soil Pipe Relocation

Hi, I've brought a flat on the top floor (2nd floor) of a three story block. The soil pipe for the flats run the though the center of the block, which works out being in the middle of each bathroom, eventually venting through the (my) roof.

Is there anything in the building regulations stopping me from cutting the pipe as it enters my property, putting a 90degree bend followed by a 600mm straight and then another 90degree bend which will mean the soil pipe will now be in the corner of my bathroom as apposed to the center. I would then join the soil pipe in the loft to the existing one. My wc would be the last one connected to the pipe and would be teed from the 60mm straight

If you imagine it currently looks like this:

And would end up looking like this:

Obviously this would also depend on permission from the freeholder!

Thanks for your time.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Blank