soil pipe overhang

Hi

Can a replacement soil pipe befitted through the wall of my house if i hangs over a neighbours drive? Does anyone know

-- amanda ludwell

Reply to
amanda ludwell

Welcome to the winner of 'the longest thread of the year'....

My answer is yes, because it's a replacement, IE there's already been one there, and what do you mean by 'hanging over their drive'? - does it go down the wall and into the ground on their drive?

AFAIK, you have right of access for things like this, drains, rainwater pipes etc.

Reply to
Phil L

You can't build over your neighbour's land w/o their permission (get it in writing, and explicitly stated as permanent).

Reply to
Steve Walker