Soil pipe connection

Hi,
Got a bit of a tricky one here.
I'm trying to connect some new type PVC soil pipe and fittings to the existing stuff in my house.
Its a concealed soil pipe in a 30-40 year old ex council house.
There is a T which has no seal..... and the pipe which comes into its flange has a groove and an O ring.
The new pipe is 110mm O/D and the I/D of the T into the existing soil pipe is about 133mm.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how i can get a proper sealed join between these 2 different types?
Thanks
Neil D.
You can get adapters to fit - most manufacturers should have one - even if it's one of the rubber ones with the big jubilee clip.
I would only caution that many pipes in old council houses are made from asbestos, so make sure you don't breathe any dust when cutting.
dg

flange
between

flange
between
The 133mm opening your looking at isn't just a spigot end with a rubber "O" ring is it ? Or is the down pipe an old cast iron one ?
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com