Software for BBQ design?

I am looking for a software package that I can use to design my own BBQ. Essentially I know what I want but would like to draw it out in 2D/3D. Then get a list of materials I need. Is there anything out there that I can use, prefer something that is basically drag & drop.

Reply to
BIGEYE

TurboCAD is not as easy to use as the AutoCAD range of products but is a lot cheaper. The 2D version is quite often downloadable free from their website as a taster.

Reply to
G&M

Try a web search for a free bit of software called Design Workshop Lite. it is a 3-D package that is lots of fun to use and learn with.

Reply to
BigWallop

if its big you want just get a metal barrel take an angle grinder to it make som e hinges out of angle iron and a stand from the same job done took me an hour

Reply to
Mindwipe

Or check out the end scenes to "Gone In 60 Seconds" Every house should have a Chevy 450......... ;)

SlicK

Reply to
SlicK

Yes I have used the 1/2 drum BBQ's before and they are good. One drawback is that drums are so thin now the arse of them falls out quickly. It is a brick BBQ I will be making.

Reply to
BIGEYE

the bottom to hold the coals in and a standard oven grill across the top

Reply to
Mindwipe