Sofa re-assembly

We live in a vey small cottage, and are due to purchase some 2 + 3 seat sofa's. I am concerned they will not fit into the room. Are they easy to take apart ? who would I get to do this > carpenter ? furniture maker ?. iIs it a big job?

Reply to
sndevereux

I assume you mean that you won't be able to get them through the doors / hallway, etc. into the room. It is unlikely that they will be easily taken apart, modern sofas tend to be assembled with staples and glue (I've recently had to repair a broken arm on a sofa). Ask the supplier.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews