Sockets and switches from Aldi

I recently bought a lot of Sockets and switches from Aldi (over 1 month ago). I am now left with several that I need to sell off as Aldi say thry cannot except them back as it is alreday 7 weeks ago that they were bought.

Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer may be. This is so they can be advertised and buyers can be advised that it is not actually a discontinued product.

TIA Yaz

Reply to
Yaz

If there's no manufacturer name moulded into the plastic then no. Aldi probably bought one large consignment from an unknown manufacturer.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Just ebay them as Aldi - it's quite likely some other people are looking for matching ones to complete their scheme, having not managed to buy enough before Aldi sold out.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Thanks i'll try that but being offered silly money?

Sid

Reply to
Yaz

Ebay tends to find the true market value. They're not worth anything if you keep them except as spares or to match if you extend. Which is a good reason for sticking to the better known brands anyway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The message from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Which is often more than you can buy things in the shops for.

Reply to
Guy King