So that fixed it then?

Seen at a house next to where I am working.

Dunno what the problem was but it does not look like a good solution.

Probably DIY by the Chinese owner at a guess.

Reply to
ARW

Or replace the expansion vessel....

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Pressure relief valve leaking/blowing off so he's connected feed loop in permanently so there's enough pressure in system to keep boiler alive? Plastic pipe from outlet of valve Teed in to waste to take away constant dribble.

AJH

Reply to
news

Yes I'd suspect the diaphragm in the expansion vessel ruptured leading to PRV blowing off. Even after the fault is rectified they never seem to seal tight again

AJH

Reply to
news

ARW scribbled

Has he got a very hot roof? A strong whiff of herbal blowing in the wind?

Reply to
Jonno

Seen at a house next to where I am working.

Giggle!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

The Metadata shows that it was taken in February, I wonder if it's changed since then?

Reply to
Davey

The battery had to be removed from the camera to get out the card out and transfer some photos onto a works computer. I never reset the date (or the office boy messed it up) when reinserting the battery.

The photo was taken about 2 weeks ago.

And a camera never lies. In fact nor does date and time stamped CCTV if you know when the police will want to view it - they just accept that they are looking at a recording that is 72 hours old and not one that is 24 hours old with the date altered on the HD recorder for the second recording. And the van was in the car park on the said day - the CCTV said so.

Reply to
ARW

Still enough time for the Chinese owner to nip back and do a job in a Tianjin warehouse.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I used to regularly see a couple of houses with such pipes taken from WC overflows (warning pipes) . I often wondered how much wate rhad been wasted and whether climbing a ladder to fit the pipe was really easier than replacing a washer.

Reply to
DerbyBorn