Snowmen and DIY

I'm stuck at home today - did get to work, but couldn't get in the car parks due to other vehicles getting stuck and didn't want to chance staying in case I couldn't leave later. Anyway, I enjoyed a bit of time with the kids making a snowman. Sticks for arms we could find, a carrot for the nose, but coal for eyes and buttons is in pretty short supply and we made do with 25mm TurboGold coach screws. First time that DIY has helped me with a snowman!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Ah, but did you use an angle grinder to cut the screws to the correct size and shape?

If not, you're still a DIY learner - according to some in this group!! ;-)

Just joshing, honest. LOL

Reply to
Unbeliever

Two snowmen talking, one says to the other 'Can you smell carrots?'

Difference between snowmen and snowwomen? Snowballs...

I'll get me coat.

It's OK, he sculpted the snowman to shape with a pressure washer. ;-)

2009 uk.d-i-y tool of choice: angle grinder 2010 uk.d-i-y tool of choice: pressure washer
Reply to
Bruce