Snakeoil not selling well!

Following on from the thread "Home Voltage regulation" from 25/03/2012:

Something (can't remember what) this week made me search for what became of the idea. I found the website of the company involved,

This bit made me smile:

Dermot Justin Power and Patrick Alexander Lannagan of BDO LLP, both authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, were appointed Joint Administrators of VPhase plc and VPhase Smart Energy Limited on 4 September 2013. The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators who act as agents of the Companies and without personal liability.

Reply to
Part Timer

Obviously not a runaway success then. Kind of makes you wonder how Russ Andrews still manages to sell his mains cables at huge prices. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Same pointless concept still being sold here by the looks of it:-

airsmoothed

Looks like a complaint was made:

Can't have been worded very well, as it wasn't upheld.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Mmm

" Voltis Home can reduce CO 2 emissions and the carbon footprint of an average home by up to 581kgs of CO 2 a year."

581 eh? How wonderfully specific !

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K