Smiths Timer TS1000

Does anyone have, or know where I can get an instruction manual for a Smiths TS1000 timer.
If not, does anyone have a website or an address/phone no for Smiths themselves.
I'm desperate to get hold of one. I have a timer that I cannot de-program, and that I cannot isolate from the mains because it shares a fuse with the lighting circuit. It's costing a fortune, because it keeps switching on a heating system.
Regards,

Sounds very Mickey Mouse to me, and needs sorting ASAP.
--
*Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.

"jezza" wrote | Does anyone have, or know where I can get an instruction manual for a | Smiths TS1000 timer. | If not, does anyone have a website or an address/phone no for Smiths | themselves.
Their details used to be
Timeguard Ltd Apsley Way Lodnon NW2 7UR
Helpline 0181 450 8944
Owain

Doesn't it sit on a backplate from which it can be unscrewed?
--
geoff

Hi,
I have the same problem - I phoned Timeguard who used to manufactur these units under Smiths name, I was put through to Rod Jones who sen me a free PDF of the instruction manual. His email address i snipped-for-privacy@timeguard.com Rgds, Phil Harvey
jezza Wrote:

-- philxharvey
philxharvey wrote:

<snip>
And I'm sure Mr Jones will be highly delighted that you've thanked him by plastering his email address across Usenet
David
jezza Wrote:

Please call Time guard Tel: 020 8450 0515 and they will send yo manual free.
Thanks Pint
-- pintu
replying to pintu, Teeky wrote:

Here you go: This is a copy of the instructions
Have fun, Teeky click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image
Teeky wrote:

Great! A 2014 flashnewsgroups user, replying to 2006 a diybanter user, replying to a 2003 googlegroups user - usenet need not apply.