Smiths Industries Environmental Controls - Advice on replacement

Hi

I have a old Potterton Kingfisher boiler and a Smiths Industries Environmental Controls control panel. I don't know what happened to Smiths Industries, but I have been told that the control panel could not be replaced if it breaks.

If the control panel does break, can I simply have it replaced with another type of control panel, without having to re-wire? (The wiring between the boilder and the control panel is hard to get at.)

Just wanted to check if these Smiths Industries had special wiring requirements.

Do you have any recommendation for a replacement control panel? The Smiths panel lets me set the on-off times and temperatures for morning, afternoon, evening and nighttime for both hot water and central heating.

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
andreww100

I bet Raden can fix it