Smartcards

With all these smartcards, smartchips and so on around, how many idiot cards, idiot chips and brain dead control systems are there? And how come they dont want to advertise the fact?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

And in English???????

Reply to
zikkimalambo

When I was looking for a trailer all the ads seemed to advertise 'full electrics', none had empty electrics.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Does this mean the wires don't need priming? :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

thats a neat idea, wires pre-filled with electrons. Technology advances, but it seems bullology advances at 4x the speed.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

They'll probably be farmed electrons (you've heard of wind farms haven't you, that's where farmed electrons come from).

That may be okay for car electrics but for audio equipment you want hi-fi free-range electrons. I expect Russ Andrews can offer something :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But you need to drain them before unhooking.

Reply to
<me9

I heard theyve got new self draining wires out now. Extra money of course, but thats progress for you. =A31.50 a metre isnt so bad for single core.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes you need high speed electrons. Also they must be oxygen free - unless youre listening to Oxyd & neutrino.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I think the sun has got to everyone's brains.

Well, if mine is anything to go by it has ... I have empty cells ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Owain writes

Pah, nonsense. A *true* Hi-Fi buff would only accept fully organic electrons that have been filtered to eliminate the rogue ones with right hand spin as that makes the sound poor.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

I'm not sure about that. Doesn't gm have an influence for the better? Our Glorious Leaders seem to think so.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Thats an incredibly expensive process though, most of us just have to make do with dual spin electron wire. My suppliers tell me theyre about to launch a new cost-affordable filtered electron wire that filters out

99.99& of wrong spinners, and they reckon that 99.99% is so close to 100% that no-one can tell the difference. The plus side is the process is affordable to home users, its only $60 a yard, which translates to about =A335/metre. Due to be launched in a month or 2.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Thats an incredibly expensive process though, most of us just have to make do with dual spin electron wire. My suppliers tell me theyre about to launch a new cost-affordable filtered electron wire that filters out

99.99& of wrong spinners, and they reckon that 99.99% is so close to 100% that no-one can tell the difference. The plus side is the process is affordable to home users, its only $60 a yard, which translates to about =A335/metre. Finally we can access true studio quality at home. Due to be launched in a month or 2.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

See, that's what happens if you let the rogues with right hand spin in.

Reply to
DJC

gm is a most important influence in older equipment. Not sure how many'll get that one tho.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

$60/yard translates to £60/meter - you know how these things are done. You've only got to look at DVD pricing.

Reply to
Guy King

In message , snipped-for-privacy@care2.com writes

Oooh, valve geek alert....